venerdì 7 marzo 2008

Why this BLOG

Hi everyone!
If you landed on this page it's probably because you were looking for some info or help for your daily work with your Mac.

After several years as windows user, I got my iMac two years ago and the I found a new dimension in using a Personal Computing Device (not a PC....). Then I finally got a MacBook also for work and instead of heaven, I start seeing some unforeseen hell!!!

Yes, Mac is great for everyday use, artists, graphics pros or other professional user. But working as an IT professional, and having to deal a lot with professional enterprise systems, which mainly run on Windows or the main Unix systems, I started to had some troubles.

I was googling around for help but I couldn't find a site which could help me. So I decided to make this blog to gather info, hits, software or other stuff I found around that might be useful to people like me that use their Macs for everyday work.

Hope you'll find this useful and you'll contribute with news and such.

Marco

Nessun commento: